1. Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins? No appointment is necessary to tour our community, however it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.
2. Why do your prices have ranges? The prices will range on each floor plan depending on the updates done inside the apartment. Updated units may include newer flooring, countertops, kitchen appliances, lighting, & faucets.
3. What is the application fee and is it refundable? Application fees are $50 per person 18 and older occupying the apartment. You may pay these online by credit card. All application fees are nonrefundable.
4. How do I apply? Applications may be found under the “floor plans” tab of our property website. All applications are done electronically and if you have any questions or issues uploading documents or filling out the application online, please give us a call and we will help walk you through the process. We are here to help!
5. Which utilities do I pay? Residents are responsible for the water, sewer, trash and electricity. The water, sewer and trash are sub-metered and the actual usage is billed to your apartment rental ledger. Residents contact Idaho Power to obtain electric service and will be billed directly from them.
Lease and Resident Questions
6. What is the security deposit? Security deposits will vary depending on qualifying criteria.
7. When is my rent payment due? Rent is always due on or before the first of the month.
8. How can I pay my rent? You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our property website. This allows you to use a bank account or credit card to make payments. You may also write a personal check or have a bank cashier’s check issued to pay your rent. You may hand carry your rental payment to the leasing office during business hours and if we are not in the office, there is a rent drop box available to you in front of the leasing office.
9. What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have? Up to 2 pets not to exceed 80 lbs in weight combined. Each pet living in the apartment will then require a one-time, nonrefundable $300 pet fee. Monthly pet rent is $25 per dog and $25 per cat. Breed restrictions apply, please contact the office.
10. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease? Yes, if the lease buy-out fee has been paid. 60 day notice is required before vacating your apartment, and the lease buy-out fee is one and a half times the rent amount.
11. How can I refer a friend? If you love Central Pointe Apartment Homes and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.
12. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it? You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message with the answering service. You may also submit work orders online if you are enrolled in our online services.
13. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease? Yes, if someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know so we can accommodate for parking. If someone is permanently moving in, or staying longer than 14 days, they will need to fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement.
14. I will be moving out. What do I need to do? We require a 60 day written notice, which you are responsible through, prior to move-out. If you need to move-out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in 60 days prior to the lease expiring to provide your written notice.
15. Do you have cable services? are our community cable and Internet providers.CenturylinkYes, Cable One and
16. Can I grill on property? No resident grills are allowed on balconies or anywhere on property. We do, however, have community outdoor grills available in our picnic areas.
17. I’m locked out of my apartment/garage. What do I do? If you are locked out during business hours, you can come to the office to be let back in your apartment. If after hours, you will need to contact a locksmith.
18. I’ve lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do? If you have lost your keys, you may have new keys made at our office during business hours for a small fee.
19. What day of the month am I liable for a late charge? Rent is always due on the first and a $75 late fee is assessed on the 6th of every month (even Sundays and holidays).